9 Month Photo Shoot - 5.27.11
I am not so sure what to think about this one! Pretty funny!
Chuck definitely distracted her from looking at the camera. Once he came on the scene, she quickly lost any interest in her photo shoot. ;)
Other pictures from the day....
Audrey crawling...
Audrey pulling up....
Crawling again...
" Climbing" the wall...
There's no stopping her now! She is a girl on the go. I have also seen more tears this week than I have in a long time. Falling on the entertainment center a few times will do that! Pillow are in front of it for the time being, but it has not successfully solved the problem. She likes to play with our blu-ray player. I makes noises every time you press the buttons. If she looses her balance, she also hits her head/face on the way down. We have a boo-boo on her forehead and a scab on her upper lip. Poor thing! She will get the hang of this soon enough.
I will also mention that this past week I have found her chewing on a piece of carpet, some dust bunnies, my flip-flops, and a ponytail holder. The germ-a-phobe inside of me is not handling this too well. Shoes, really? That has got to be the worst. Ponytail holder is not gross, just dangerous. Our bug man also sprayed this week and since then I have found one alive spider and one dead one. Sheesh! Thank goodness those didn't go in her mouth! I can see why people might wait awhile to have another kid. ;) I have a feeling I am really about to get my work-out on! Busy, busy bee!
I am also happy to announce that Audrey has had two teeth come in this week for a grand total of three teeth! Yesterday she was making noises that sounded like she was chomping her teeth together. I thought that was weird because I thought she didn't have any top teeth. Nope, she does! Andrew saw it this morning. I put my finger in her mouth, and sure enough there is a cute little top tooth sprouting through.
So proud of this little girl. She is growing and changing so quickly. I wish the days would go by slower....
Mommy loves you, Little Girl. Happy 9 Months Old!
The tooth grinding thing drove me crazy with Havah! It made my skin crawl. And yes you are right, your life is about to become very busy. From digging out bugs and dust bunnies from her mouth to trying to catch her from falling backwards from something she has crawled up on. But it is so worth it!!! Enjoy that little smiley girl.
ReplyDelete