What a fun day!! Today was my day off and I took Audrey to the park. She is SO funny. She is so shy in new places. I put her down hoping she would run around, but at no surprise to me, she just stood there. I got a minute it of her on video. I also took her on the playground thinking I could slide down the slide with her, but they all had a lot of water on them. She was terrified. She would not let me put her down. The only thing she liked to do was swing. Silly girl, she is so shy! We also walked to the ponds to see if there were any ducks, but there were not any today. She still would not walk with me. I had to hold her. Oh well, it was still a lot of fun!
Love this little girl! She is sickness-free as of Saturday! YAY!!!!!!!! Hoping for no more sickness around here....
Night night, Chicken. Mommy loves you. Always.
No comments:
Post a Comment