Enjoying our summer together!
Life lately...
I thought this was so sweet. This is Audrey's nighttime routine - a blanket on your shoulder with Slush (dog) and she lies her head down while you sing her song. I usually do this, but tonight Andrew put her to bed.
Last Saturday morning, Andrew made a Donut Shoppe "run" for us. We really, REALLY like the Donut Shoppe. They now serve powdered donut holes. Yummy! (Audrey thinks so too.)
One of Audrey's favorite things to eat is Nutella. She gets it honest from her mommy. ;) We both love it! Here she is eating it with her pizza. Silliness.
Our backyard pool....
"Uh-Oh!" - Audrey's frequently used phrase these days. She poured out the entire 32oz bag of Craisins onto the floor. I love her face in the second picture. Want to guess what I did with the Craisins? Did I throw them all away or put them back in the bag? Hmmm... ;)
Point Mallard!!! We had a blast going to Point Mallard with my friend Kimberly and her two kids, Havah and Josiah. Havah did not want her picture taken below. Silly girl! :)
Go, Havah go!
My child is not super crazy about water at this point. She is a very shy and cautious child. She liked being a bystander around the edge of the pools. We did get her to slide down the slide twice though! She enjoyed that and was proud of herself.
Audrey and Josiah in the wagon. We were loading up to go back to Kimberly's house to nap.
Audrey loved "petting" Josiah. So funny. He didn't seem to mind!
The kids did really well at the water park. I think Audrey was a little nervous about all of the water "sprays". She is not crazy about getting splashed with water. I know her "inner water bug" is in there somewhere!
Gattman Park! Yesterday we went to Gattman Park in Muscle Shoals with Ashley and Aniston. We had so much fun! I don't think I could emphasize enough how polar opposite our girls are at this point. Aniston (14 months) is very outgoing and friendly to any and everyone. Audrey (21 months) is very shy and will hide from strangers. Aniston loved the water and ran all over the place enjoying herself. Audrey, again, was content being a bystander and watching everyone else play. She would go up to the water and touch it then pull her arm back really fast. We did get her to play, but nothing like Aniston. Maybe next year she will enjoy this sort of thing more. She enjoyed the playground more than the water part.
Audrey loves Ashley. Any time we are with them, she always wants Ashley to hold her. I always get so tickled. She kept wanting Ashley to hold her at the park, so at one point Ashley took her they ran through the water spouts. Hahaha. Surprise!!
Sweet Miss Aniston!
My cute little bystander!
We were trying to get them to stand beside each other. Look at how wet Aniston's hair is and out dry Audrey's is. Heehee.
Sweet girls! We so enjoyed our time with friends this week. :)
awe! Looks like the splash pad was so much fun! Love the pictures of Audrey and Josiah. He seems to like being "petted" :)
ReplyDeleteYes, I think when you guys come here next to visit, we need to go to Gattman Park. The kids will LOVE it! Um...we need to be planning this. ;)
ReplyDelete