It has been over a month since I completed my latest project, but I am finally blogging about it. I painted my kitchen table and chairs! Finally! After four years of outdated eating, we finally have something a little more chic and fun. I am very excited! I have to give 1000% credit to my incredible mom because this could not have been completed without her help! This was something I have been meaning to do for the longest time, but never took time to do it. I literally woke up one morning and decided I would go for it. I called Mom, and she said, "Ok!". She would either watch Audrey while I worked or help me sand, paint, etc. while Audrey napped. Also, I need to include Grandmommy in this project as well, because she also helped babysit. This project took a week to complete. Lots of sanding, painting multiple coats, sanding some more, and putting the finishing coat on to seal it. I decided to paint it green for a two reasons: 1, Green is my most favorite color. 2, My mom had tons of green paint leftover from painting her cabinets. I love, love this green so this was a cost-effective way to re-do my table and chairs. After buying sand paper and a few supplies, I completed this project for about $25. Not to mention, I had a blast hanging out with my mom all week. ;)
Before:
After:
Last week we were so excited to have some of our best friends visit from out of town. Tara, Davey, and Lance came over and grilled burgers with us and we had a blast! Lance is three weeks younger than Audrey. We have watched them grow up together. They are so sweet. We had an amusing time trying to get them to kiss each other. We were a little late on the picture, but here they are about to kiss. Too cute!
Bear hug!
"Ok, you can quit now..."
"For real, go away!" ;)
Sweeeeet babies. :)
As I have blogged before, Audrey loves shoes. She is constantly trying on our shoes. We happened to get this one on camera. So funny!
This particular morning, Audrey decided to help Andrew eat his Fruit Loops.
She like feeding them to Andrew. She would force the spoon so far into his mouth. Notice her hand behind his neck. I couldn't stop laughing.
This past Saturday we took Audrey to McFarland Park. We ate pizza and did some fishing. The fishing part didn't last long, so there are no pictures of that. We had a lot of fun!
Night night, Little Girl. Mommy loves you. Always.
Your table looks AWESOME! Good job. Could I get you to redo mine? :) hehe
ReplyDelete