We were so excited to celebrate Aniston's 2nd birthday this past weekend. She had a Toy Story -themed party, mainly the characters of Jessie and Woody. Audrey is dressed as a "cowboy", as she calls herself. So fun!
Audrey loved her ensemble. I was so surprised she wore it the entire afternoon. I think we may have a Halloween costume this year. (Thank you, Mimi!)
I told her she looked cute, and she said, "No I a cowboy!". Haha. At the party, a few people told her what a cute cowgirl she was and she would correct them and say the same thing, "No I a cowboy!". Stinker!!!
Aniston really loved Audrey's hat. I caught them fighting in the hallway at one point because Aniston wanted to try her hat. We haven't really become good at sharing yet. ;) Hopefully a sibling will help with that. Ha.
Love these two sweet little girlies! Happy Birthday, Aniston! We love you so much.
Oh, and just as a side note, we do not have a name picked out for baby brother and have probably tossed out the two we were considering. Boy names are so hard! Suggestions??!
What a great themed party idea. So cute! Boy names are hard. The right one will come. Seek the Lord and He will let you know. Love you
ReplyDelete