Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Audrey's First Hair Cut


My baby got her first hair cut today! She did awesome! Her hair was in much need of shaping up. She is always cute, but now that it is getting longer I felt we needed to even things up a bit. She looks like a little grown-up now. Soooo cute! (If I do say so myself. ;)
 

 BEFORE:






"Mom, I'm not so sure about this....."










She decided to go with the "Stacked Bob". ;)



AFTER:


Celebrating at Five Guys. Tasting some of Daddy's sweet tea! She liked it! (Although....she seems to like anything!)

Me and my baby. She is showing off her new "do". Love it!

Here is a side angle.

Here she is at her dinner time. She would not let you take away the mascara from her hand. Priss!

Classic Audrey-face. :)

So fun! We saved her locks for the baby book. She had about an inch cut off in most places.

Can't believe Audrey will be turning one next Saturday. So hard to believe! It's going to be a fun day. :)

Night night, Little Girl. Mommy loves you. Always.

4 comments: