One year ago today...
It was on this night a year ago that I was taking an evening nap before I had to be at the hospital at 1am. Although I do plan to do a special "1 Year" blog for Audrey, I will post a few hospital pics from 8/26/10. Can you say swollen??? Haha.
I treated myself to a pedicure a few days before I had Audrey. :)
Today on Audrey's "Birthday Eve":
She loves playing with markers, pens, and such.
Eating a mid-morning snack. Cheese! She LOVES cheese.
Mixed veggies - she made a big mess! Notice Tooth #5! (8/22/11)
"Hey, you!"
Now for dinner...ham! She loves ham too. If you do not have something for her to eat when she is in her high chair, she will continue to scream until you give her something. This is where the sign language for "more" would really come in handy! ;) We haven't got that down pat just yet.
There is a photo contest that I want to enter Audrey for bath time "shampoo" pictures. You have to submit "suddsy" hair-dos in the bath tub. It's for Johnson's. Here are a few of my favorites so far:
She has so much fun in the bath tub that it is hard for me to get her to smile for the camera. Well, that is hard enough to do in general. But especially in the bath tub!
Audrey and her daddy built a tent the other evening when I had to run a quick errand. Excuse the boxes...we are packing! (Moving into a house in Florence October 1! YAY!)
She had so much fun!
This is Audrey with her night time "blankies" and stuffed animals. She loves her snuggly bedtime buddies!
Some of you have heard of Andrew's special nose plugs. Well, I got a great action shot of him and Audrey. This is the two of them coming from the bathroom and into Audrey's room to change Audrey's poopie diaper. Yes, he can be dramatic when it comes to poop. ;)
As I mentioned earlier, we are moving to Florence on October 1st. We are so excited! We will have so much more room and be closer to town. Audrey is getting excited too! We have already started packing some things and taking them to storage so we don't have so much to do all at one time. Audrey especially loves the boxes. She also loves to crawl in and out of them on the floor. I am also proud to announce that Andrew is going back to school this fall. This house will allow him to have his own study room/office. Yay! :) One more month...
I guess that is all for now. Tonight was the last night I put Audrey down for bed as an 11 month old. Also, after tomorrow, no more bottles. I have already started weaning her, but we are going cold turkey as of Sunday. I have bought some transition sippy cups to aid in the process. Oooo I am not looking forward to this. However I will be glad to pack up and store away the bottles, the drying rack, and bottle warmer that is taking up space in my kitchen. :) We go on Monday for her one-year well check-up. Unless her dr. says otherwise, bye-bye bottles! Prayers this week please! :)
Night night, Little Girl. Mommy loves you. Always.
Happy Birthday, Audrey! Can't believe it's been a year already:)
ReplyDeleteP.S. Those nose plugs are cracking me up...haha
Thanks, Lora! I keep laughing myself. Too funny!
ReplyDeleteI have such mixed emotions about our baby turning one. How fast this year has gone! She is amazing, sweet, delightful, adorable, etc. I love my Audrey. Being her Nana is the greatest!
ReplyDelete