Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving: Part 1

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
What a fun holiday we had this past week. Audrey is turning 15 months old tomorrow, so she is at a very fun age and just catching everyone's attention with her amazing cuteness and exuberant joy. :) (If I do say so myself ;) ! We had Thanksgiving with my side of the family on Thursday in Nashville. I feel like I have grown up going to this place for Thanksgiving every year. It is so home-y and cozy. Love the memories we make every year with everyone. Thanksgiving is (usually) the only time of the year when I get to see this side of the family, so it makes it extra special for me. We all had fun chasing Audrey around. She loved getting to run around and explore all the new things.

Here she is sitting in Greer's (my cousin) Elmo chair. She absolutely loved it. (On my Christmas list for her now...)




Playing on the kitchen table with the tangerine/clove decor. 






I forgot to take a picture of her eating her Thanksgiving meal. She had an assortment of things to try that she had never had before. She loved the turkey, mac and cheese, and the hash brown casserole the best. She would not touch the green bean casserole or dressing. Below, she is eating lemon pound cake. Yum!


Playing with Sarah Ellen. :)

She liked playing on the treadmill. And of course, here she is with a cell phone. All smiles for her when she has a phone in her hand. 

Ok, this is just so hilarious to me. It's one of those "had to be there" moments. My cousin, Joe, tried to interact with Audrey that day, but she kept giving him the "shoulder". She is not too fond of men. She even has to warm up to her grandfathers and uncles whom she sees on a regular basis. Joe was not having much luck "winning her over". This time he was talking to her, she went to the corner and stood there for at least a solid minute. She would not respond to us as we tried to coax her out of the corner. I laughed so hard. She was being so timid and shy. :)



Here she is running with her Daddy down the hallway. She loves for you to run with her.



Mommy's girl :).

All the grandkids minus Logan and Bethany.We missed them!
 One big family, the Davis and Prince clan. :)

Mimi and Audrey.



Here is our growing family with my mom & dad, sisters, and TJ.


 Silly!!
 I think B and TJ always have pics like this. They are silly all the time. :)


Aunt Sarah Ellen with Audrey.


Um, Audrey was kind of getting tired by this point of all the picture taking. Aunt Bethany was really hyper....
 "Put me down!!"
 Aunt Kitty and Audrey.


Cousins!!! We had some fun girl time!!!!



Sisters!! Love, love, love my sisters. Bestest friends ever in the whole world. I am so thankful for them. :)

 Black Friday shopping extravaganza! We did better this year...we left the house at 7:15. Let's just say we do not do the early bird mess....

All of us minus Audrey lou. :( She went home with Andrew and Papa J on Thursday afternoon. Oh how I miss my baby when I am not with her. Although, I did enjoy buying for myself and having a very fun shopping day with my favorite people to shop with!! Love our family traditions. :)

We will have Thanksgiving with Andrew's side of the family tomorrow afternoon. So Thanksgiving: Part 2 is soon to come. :) LOVE this time of year!

I am so thankful I have such wonderful family and friends to share it with. I am one very blessed girl. God is so amazingly good to me.

Good night, Little Girl. Mommy loves you. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment