Tara is pregnant with baby #2. She is the first of the three of us to take the plunge into pregnancy "dos". She is due in February with a little girl! Lance is going to be such a great big brother.
I think the girls were really entertained by Lance and his energetic wildness. Aniston was kissed twice by Lance, but also tackled by him too. Very funny.
I love that he is filling up the car with "gas". Kids are so funny.
We decided to take some pictures of the three of them "posing". Ashley was creative and got A & A (as we call them) to sit on the steps by telling Audrey that Aniston had a "boo-boo". She had a scratch on her leg. Audrey is amazed by boo-boos, so she jumped right on that and tried to comfort Aniston's boo-boo. She kept touching it, then she tried to wipe it off with her shirt. Silly girls.
![]() |
Mommy and her sweet girl!
The last weekend in September, two of my closest friends and I went to my aunt and uncle's lake house for a girls weekend. We had the best time!! We did nothing but sit and talk...and talk and talk..and EAT. It was awesome. I wish we could have stayed longer. The dads kept the kids while we were gone, and surprisingly we did not receive any phone calls from them. Yay! They did a great job. Our kids made it alive without us for 24 hours. ;-)
While I was gone for my girls weekend, Andrew took Audrey to see the lions at UNA. She had so much fun.
"Una" and "Leo III"
Audrey loves that her and her daddy both have purple UNA shirts. She gets so excited when they wear matching clothes.
I snapped a quick picture the other night of A sleeping with her baby doll and Slush. So sweet.
She was pretending to be "sleeping" with daddy.
New post coming soon. I am dividing up my posts so they are not so long.

No comments:
Post a Comment