We had a baby shower a couple of weeks ago for C! It was so much fun. Props to Kara Beth who had all the creative ideas behind the theme "Little Man is on the Way".
Audrey was not left out either. She had several sweet family members and friends get her gifts too. She was definitely not without attention!
All of my sweet friends and family who helped put the shower together. We are so loved and blessed!
My sweet cousin (by marriage) is also pregnant! As you can tell, I'm quite larger. Ha. ;) We are 9 weeks a part. In this picture, Hanna is 23 weeks and I am 32 weeks.
I thought I would post this lovely pic of myself to tell a story. Before the shower, I needed to make a quick trip to Wal-Mart. I am walking with Audrey and this random man that I pass says, "Any day now, huh??!". I was taken back a little, considering how bold that statement was. I said, "Um no....8 weeks left, actually." He continued to ramble on about how he had four kids and other things as I am WALKING AWAY from him. Ha. Some people just can't take a hint. I should have acted like I didn't know what he was talking about. ;) I guess my side profile is rather...large. Haha.
Nana and Audrey matched, and it was not even planned. Cute!
We can't wait for baby brother to get here! Only six weeks (or less!) until his arrival. This last stretch makes it so hard to be patient.
No comments:
Post a Comment