Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Father's Day + Summer Fun

Playing catch up on the blog tonight!

Father's Day
The pictures below say it all. Two peas in a pod. Audrey loves to take all her clothes off and try on all her shoes. This particular afternoon she is sporting her cowgirl boots and helping her Daddy in the yard. They love to do outside stuff together, which is what they did this past Father's Day.

"Mommy, don't take my pit-chor."
I found this idea on Pinterest:
She answered all the questions without my influence. Interesting, huh?? ;) Pretty funny. I think my favorite answer is "China food." We hate Chinese food, so I have no idea where that one came from.

We are spending a lot of days by the pool at Grandmommy's house. Audrey really does not care to play outside in the heat, so she mostly prefers to play inside with Grandmommy. She will hardly even get in the big pool. She will stand on the first step and that is all. I cannot even convince her to let me hold her in the water. I was going to sign her up for swim lessons this year, but I have decided it is pointless. We will just wait until next year and hopefully she will like the water a little more.





I love these pics of Andrew and Audrey. We were just being silly one night after church.






We have been busy getting baby brother's nursery ready!! (More details of that to come.) We have completely finished his furniture makeover project. Below is Audrey painting a piece of wood so she could "help" too.


We have also visited the splash pad a few times this summer. Thankfully, Audrey loves it this year.




Here is my July 4th cutie. It rained all day, but we did get a slight break in the rain to play outside for a little while.

"It's not rain-ding anymore, Mommy! I go outside to pay. (play)"
Love this little monkey! I am so very much enjoying our fun summer days together.

No comments:

Post a Comment