Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday, Audrey!

My baby girl turned three on August 27th. I cannot believe she is so big! She is so sweet and perfect in every way. We love her so dearly!

Like I mentioned in my last post, we made it home from the hospital with Charlie just in time for Audrey to celebrate her birthday. We came home Sunday the 25th, and celebrated her birthday two days later. Wow, what a day! Not the easiest thing I've ever done, but thank goodness I have tremendous help! My mom stayed the first week with us and bought doughnuts and a balloon for Audrey's breakfast. We put pink icing, sprinkles, and candles on her doughnut to make it extra special.

 We also had open house that morning for her preschool. My mom, Audrey, myself, and Charlie all made the trip to preschool.
 That evening Andrew and I took Audrey to Yogurt Mountain for ice cream. Andrew's parents kept Charlie for us so we could do something special for just Audrey. She loved it!




 Can you tell she was really excited!?
 We opened presents a few days later...





On the following Saturday, we had a birthday party for her. She requested a pink and purple party.



 We had doughnuts and cake. Easy and simple!
 This silly little girl does not like her picture taken, nor does she like a lot of attention on herself. This is the look from both of those things happening...



 I wish we would have recorded all of us singing "Happy Birthday" to Audrey. She got really upset and started saying, "No! No!". I made everyone stop singing and we never finished the song. It was so hilarious. We had to convince her to blow her candles out.


 As you can see, she did get excited and we actually got a "smiley" picture. Goofy girl.
























Audrey is our little sunshine. She fills our lives with so much joy, humor, and excitement. We are so blessed to be her parents. Love you always and always, sweet girl!!


No comments:

Post a Comment