Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Day 2011

We had a great Christmas this year! Audrey was a hoot and really loved opening presents. She was so excited that she would not even take a nap! Goofy girl, she is so silly.

Notice there are ornaments only on the top half of the tree. ;)



Her favorite gift! She LOVES this little chair. My boss, Tana, gave me this chair. It was her little girl's chair who is now 6 years old. (Mary-Helen). It is from Pottery Barn, so I just ordered a new cover for it with Audrey's name. Needless to say, I did not realize there was more than one size to pick from when ordering these covers. My cover is too big, and I cannot return it since I got it monogrammed. So....the plan is to dye this cover and sew cute patches over Mary-Helen's name. Next year we will buy the bigger chair to go with the cover I bought this year. Oh me, what an ordeal! I did not have a chance to dye and sew the patches on before Christmas. Thankfully, Audrey cannot read yet. ;)





Whew, Mommy looks tired. But little Audrey is wide awake and having a blast!



 "Hello!"


 Her very own lipstick. :)


Back to the chair....she loved getting a book and reading in her chair. I don't know where she has associated reading and sitting in a chair, but somehow she has decided that is what she wants to do. She continues to that everyday. So funny!



 Helping Daddy open his stocking.

 So happy!

Not too many good pics of me, but here is one of my stocking stuffers :).






Andrew decided to put lots of York Peppermint Patties in Audrey's stocking, so here he is feeding her one. She loves them! Like mommy, like daughter.



After Audrey opened presents at home, we went to Mimi and Papa J's for breakfast. Yummy!








 Somebody was ready to play with her toys...
LOL





 After breakfast, we went to Nana and Poppie's for lunch.














 We got Granny a photo flip book for her purse so she can show all of her friends pictures of Audrey. It has Audrey's 3, 6, 9, and 12 month pictures in it.

On that note, I will end tonight with this picture. She is growing and changing so fast. She is so amazing!!
I love you, Chicken.
{Hugs} Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment