So here is a collection of pictures from our other Christmas get-togethers with family. :)
Prince Christmas
Christmas with Gran and Pops
Lawrence Christmas
Denton/Lawrence Christmas
Christmas with Maw-Maw Bobbie
Audrey loved her karoke-singing-and-dancing Santa. She would sing too in the microphone, but I didn't get pics of that because I was too busy videoing! Hysterical.
This picture is so hilarious to me. Santa is "holding" her baby but it kinda looks like it's nursing on Santa. HA! Sorry, had to share my funny thought. I can't quit laughing. ;)
Fun, fun festivities. I love all of our family time together. Such a special time of year.
:)
What a great set of pictures. It looks like a fun time! Audrey is such a cutie. I hope the new watch is awesome! You'll have to tell me about it.
ReplyDeleteThank you! I am excited about my watch! I ended up exchanging it for a different brand, but haven't exercised much since I started back to work. I am ready to get back in the swing of things!!
ReplyDelete