Sunday, January 27, 2013

My birthday

I just celebrated my 26th birthday. I am now on the other side of 25, which means I am that much closer to 30, which means then I will really REALLY be an adult, which means I am getting older, which means..... I guess it's ok because that's life. And life for me keeps getting better and better. God keeps blessing us and is always faithful, and I really just can't complain. It's all good. It is all really good.

So hear is to a great birthday, and another great year to come.

 Teehee, Andrew just caught glimpse of this picture I am posting. My hubbs is super silly and funny, so I am going to post it anyway. I told him it was the best pic of me with my cake, haha.

 


 Birthday kisses from the sweetest little girl on the planet.




Happy Birthday to me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment