Thursday, August 30, 2012

A Morning at the Park

We had such a fun day yesterday with our sweet friends! Kimberly and her two kids came to visit us for the day. We decided to go to Deibert Park for the morning since the weather was so nice. We played on the playground and then went to see the geese. We finished up the morning with a picnic lunch. So fun!

I recorded a little video footage of us feeding the geese. These geese will pretty much attack you. They are not at all scared of people. They hiss and nip at you for more food. Kimberly got "bit" on her leg. It was really funny! Stupid birds. Audrey hated the geese, but Havah and Josiah had a blast. Josiah gets so tickled while we feed them. So cute!!





 Go Josiah go! I love this picture.
 Hmmm...contemplating the slide. She never made it down the slide. Haha.
 Go Havah!

 "Mooommmmmmm!!!" I heard that a lot yesterday. Haha.






 



 We had a few temper tantrums. ;) I did not take any pictures of Audrey's throw down. It was quite the sight to see.




Sweet babies. We had so much fun! 


No comments:

Post a Comment