We had Audrey's 2nd birthday party at our house yesterday. We had so much fun! I know Audrey could tell this day was all about her. She was so funny. I made her birthday outfit, which I must say turned out pretty cute! The "2" and the Caillou/Gilbert pic on back was printed on transferable paper and then ironed on to a plain cotton shirt. I was really pleased with how well this turned out! (Thanks, Kimberly!)
I wanted this party to be much simpler than last year. I decided to do a "Caillou" party since that is Audrey's favorite tv show. I am not sure that she appreciated all the Caillou decorations as much as we did, but that's ok. ;) I thought everything turned out really cute. I have say a special thank you to Jana Beth. She iced the cake for me -homemade buttercream icing, by the way- and it looked and tasted amazing!!
My little birthday girl. :)
Audrey and Mimi (my mom)
Audrey and Grandmommy (my grandma)
Audrey and Nana (Andrew's mom)
The guys all dressed in American Eagle blue tees. This was not planned...very funny.
She is in the middle of saying and waving, "Come on!".
My mom and Celia
Audrey got her a little puppy from Grandmommy. (Since Daddy said we couldn't get a real one. Ha.) We named her Bella. :)
Audrey had so much fun playing with Grandmommy's camera. She's such a natural. ;)
Audrey's very own birthday cake! She did not dig in and get messy at all. She only wanted to eat the M&Ms, haha. So taking her clothes off was not necessary.
Audrey and Uncle Elliott
Audrey and Uncle Nathan
Audrey and Uncle Dave and Aunt Kara Beth
Audrey and Aunt Hanna
Audrey with Nana and Poppie
Audrey and Aunt Kitty and Grandmommy
Audrey and Papa J and Mimi
Audrey and Aniston
Audrey and Aniston, Ashley, and Willie
Audrey and her Daddy
Me and my baby :) :) :)
Audrey loved her new car! She was getting impatient with her uncles because they wouldn't put it together fast enough. Nana had to hold up the front end so she could sit in it.
Yay, it's assembled!
Audrey and Aniston had so much fun playing with the car. However, Audrey was very possessive of it and did not want Aniston riding in it. ;)
Audrey also loved her new princess kitchen! She loves to pretend. The girls really enjoyed the kitchen.
Putting on lip gloss...
She shared her lip gloss with Aniston too. When she finished putting it on her, she squatted down and looked up at Aniston as if to see that she put the lip gloss on good for her. It was hilarious.
"Come, on!"
I took some pictures of A playing today when we got home from church. She was so excited with all of her new toys that she could hardly contain her excitement. She is so, so funny!
Audrey and her new puppy. She loves taking it around on the leash.
Bella even got to ride in the car.
Bella in the back seat...
Audrey keeps wanting me and Andrew to get inside her car. We have both tried to get in it, but there is absolutely no possible way we can fit! So Andrew did the best he could....
What a fun party!! We really had the best time. I love seeing Audrey so happy and excited. I would buy her the whole world if I could. I can't believe tomorrow is her birthday. Two years old...where did the time go?? I look forward to my day with her tomorrow. I have a few fun things planned. She is just the sweetest!
Love you, Little Girl. Always.
What a great party! Looked like y'all had a blast. Audrey is a special little lady who has some special parents. The Standridge family loves you very much Audrey! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Kimberly! We had the best time. We love you guys!
Delete