I moved her kiddie pool from our backyard to the driveway. Less grass on our feet. ;)
One morning she had to bring Slush outside to play in the pool with her. He got in a good swim!
On a lawn mower ride with Daddy.
Helping Mommy cook in the kitchen. (I promise she does wear clothes. Haha.)
I love this pic of Andrew and Audrey. He was taking her with him to run a couple errands. He picked out her outfit and then asked her to pick out his clothes to wear. She picked out the pink shirt for him and pointed to her shirt, as if she knew they would match. So cute. So we took a picture!
Another day at Gattman Park with Aniston!
We also went to McFarland Park to grill hamburgers and hang out. So much fun! The girls really enjoyed throwing rocks in the water with their daddies. Ashley and I liked being able to have a conversation with each and not be interrupted. Ha.
We are currently planning Audrey's second birthday party!! We are going to have it on August 25th since that is a Saturday. I have finally decided on the theme - a Caillou birthday party! I am really excited. I said I wasn't going to go all out like I did last year...and I'm not...but these decoration ideas I am doing -thank you, Pinterest- are still going to take more time and effort than I had originally planned. Oh well!!!
For those of you who have never heard of Caillou - (pronouced KI-you) - he is a four-year-old little boy that has a cute little tv show on the Sprout channel. Audrey loves it. In fact, we DVR it so it is available at all times. She has quit crying several times before when you mention Caillou being on tv. So silly.
Audrey has spent this last week being sick with hand, foot, and mouth. Tuesday morning...3am...we were up for an hour trying to get her 104.2 fever to come down. She had fever for four days (Sunday - Wednesday) and broke out in a rash on the second day. I took her to the doctor on Tuesday, and we also found out she had ulcers in her mouth from the sickness. At first I thought it was a fever virus, but knew it was something different when she broke out in the rash. It was tiny little red dots all over her body. She also wouldn't eat or drink very well either. Bless her little heart, I have never seen her feel so bad! I'm so glad she is finally feeling better! Today has definitely been her best day since she's been sick.
Love you, Little Girl!!!

Aww..she is getting so big! Looks like you're having a very fun summer with her:) Caillou was one of my kids' faves, too.
ReplyDeleteYes, we are having a blast! I just finished up the rest of the crafty decorations for her party. Really excited!
ReplyDelete